Providing caring, comprehensive Internal Medicine
Internal medicine is healthcare for adults over age 16. At Flatiron Internal Medicine, we focus on diagnosis, treatment, and preventive care. Serving the Louisville, CO and surrounding Boulder and Denver metropolitan area for over 25 years, our healthcare providers are highly experienced and dedicated to helping you achieve optimal health.
Our nurse practitioner and Physician Assistant are board certified and have extensive experience serving as primary care providers. Dr. Erik Mondrow is board certified in internal medicine and a fellow of the American College of Physicians.
We employ a 24-hour answering service, seven days a week. This ensures a provider is always available for any urgent calls that cannot wait until usual business hours.
Convenient Telehealth Option
Telehealth allows our healthcare providers to meet with you in a secure, virtual environment while providing high-quality care you expect. Through audio and live video, your primary care provider will assess and develop a treatment plan to fit your needs, including prescribing medications or ordering diagnostic or lab testing.
Our office is here for your primary care and Internal Medicine needs, including:
- Immunizations – We carry the Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis (TDaP) Vaccine, Hepatitis A and B Vaccine, Flu Vaccine, HPV Vaccine, Pneumococcal Vaccines, Shingrix Vaccine, Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) Vaccine, Meningococcal Vaccine, and the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Preventive Medicine – Annual Physical Examinations, Vaccinations, Pap Smears, Ordering/Reviewing Routine Labwork, TB Testing, and Travel Consults
- Women’s Care – Our female nurse practitioner and Physician Assistant provide comprehensive women’s care
- Management of Chronic Conditions – Diabetes, Hypertension (high blood pressure), Heart Disease, Thyroid Issues, Endocrinology Services, GI Conditions, Pulmonary, Sleep Apnea, Asthma, Urinary Infections, Behavioral Health, and much more
- Medication Management
- Acute Care – Cold and Flu Illnesses, Ear Infections, Cough, Strep Throat, Bladder Infections/UTIs, Burns, Cuts and Lacerations, Stitches, and more
- Sports and School Physicals – For ages 16+