Providing caring, comprehensive, wellness
Internal medicine is healthcare for adults over age 16. At Flatiron Internal Medicine we focus on the diagnosis, treatment, and preventive care of adults. Our nurse practitioners, Sarah Kressy, ANP and Bridgette Yeboah-Spaun, FNP are board certified and have extensive experience serving as primary care providers. Dr. Erik Mondrow is board certified in internal medicine and a fellow of the American College of Physicians.
We employ a 24-hour answering service and ensure a provider is always available for urgent calls that cannot wait until usual business hours.
Convenient Telehealth Option
Telehealth allows our healthcare providers to meet with you in a secure, virtual environment while providing the high-quality care you expect. Through audio and live video, your provider will assess you and develop a treatment plan to fit your needs, including prescribing medications and ordering diagnostic or lab testing.
Our office is here for all of your primary care needs, including:
- Immunizations – We carry the Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis (TDaP) Vaccine, Hepatitis A and B Vaccine, Flu Vaccine, HPV Vaccine, Pneumococcal Vaccines, Shingrix Vaccine, Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) Vaccine, and the Meningococcal Vaccine
- Preventive Medicine – Annual Physical Examinations, Vaccinations, Pap Smears, Ordering/Reviewing Routine Labwork, TB Testing, and Travel Consults
- Women’s Care – Our female nurse practitioners provide comprehensive women’s care
- Management of Chronic Conditions – Diabetes, Hypertension (high blood pressure), Heart Disease, Thyroid Issues, Endocrinology Services, GI Conditions, Pulmonary, Sleep Apnea, Asthma, Urinary Infections, Behavioral Health, and much more
- Medication Management
- Acute Care – Cold and Flu Illnesses, Ear Infections, Cough, Strep Throat, Bladder Infections/UTIs, Burns, Cuts and Lacerations, Stitches, and more
- Sports and School Physicals – For ages 16+